Sunday 12 June 2016

Some more random poems

All of a sudden it dawned upon me:
With an almost absolute certainty
I realised the complete and utterly truthful fact that
I was alone.







The poor fool did not hear
Yet he could understand through the malicious
Glimmer of the eye I flashed towards him.
Who,
Is the greater evil?
The right that I believe I possess that appears from the robotic mimicing of the other selves
Is but a frail and rotting old core of a fruit belonging
To the proud great tree who once bore
Numerous riches of the purest soul and mind.
So I implore for you, I,
To prune thyself.




Arrogance and self-confidence are divided by a very thin line.
I often tell myself that I am better
Then I turn to belittle myself, I am no better than anyone else.
I remind myself, Janteloven is not the way to live,
But in it I see an uneasy security.
Why do I seek individual success when I have had none?
Janteloven...

No comments:

Post a Comment